Saturday, March 10, 2012

I'm back !!!

Hey ! Miss me ? Perhaps not . Perhaps I'm talking yo myself . Well , It can release my tension , right ? ^^ Sometimes when people say , "Ouch , is that hurt ?" . And then a patient talk to herself , " I'm in a hospital , no , I''m not hurt ! " . I'm not like that , I felt very touched when someone ask me if I'm okay or not . Like my mother , everytimes she bumped infront of the door , she asked , " Are you okay ?  " . My father is a fierce man , he's a loving guy too . But he didn't show it . I knew that . My brothers and sisters also cared about me . Okay , I can't  blogging all the time , I have to rest now . BYE !!


                                                                                     Lots of  love , Izyan Hani

No comments:

Post a Comment